FAQS

I thought I would try to answer as many questions as I can here however if you do need to ask me anything please drop me an email at dear-amy@hotmail.com thanks!

About Paper Flowers

All flowers and roses are handmade by myself, Amy! I use good quality card and paper to ensure all the flowers look amazing in the flesh! I pride myself on the time I put in to making them look as stunning as possible and I work with you to ensure you receive exactly what you are looking for!

 What colours do you do?

  I have many different colours to choose from already in stock. I can suggest colours to you however it is very hard for me to get it completely right from images as every colour looks different in various lights! If you would like to send me something in the post e.g. wallpaper to match up, please drop me an email and this can be arranged!

The pearlised colours I use are beautiful however these are slightly more expensive. I tend to use these mostly on roses!

 

How do I stick the flowers to the wall?

In most sets I send out double sided sticky pads for you to use and then I advise buying velcro pads or thin double sided tape for the leaves and flat pieces. However if you are putting the set in a nursery or above a cot I advise you to use command strips as they are super safe and secure, even though the flowers aren't heavy. 

What are your prices?

Each set is made to order however set pieces do have set prices. I LOVE to make new pieces so if you are looking for something in particular drop me a message. Roses are more expensive but are so beautiful!

How do commission based pieces work?

I ask you to measure the space you are looking to fill and if you want the flowers spread out or bunched together. If you have a budget in mind let me know this too. A picture of the room always helps too! 

I then suggest what styles and designs I think would work and quote you based on what you are looking for.

I then ask that you pay 65% and then when it's complete I send you a picture, along as you are happy you pay the remaining 35% before I send out to you :)

Do you do any discounts?

If you are ordering a lot or quite big pieces then I will offer discount however as I am a small business it's hard to give discounts frequently. I do have offer days and discount codes especially if you are a returning customer! Sign up to my newsletter to receive these :)

How do refunds work?

A bespoke or commission is any piece ordered from me which is customised or personalised in any way. This includes, pre set paper flower sets that are adapted to your specification. Please ask if you wish to know more about my design charges or quotations.

A 65% deposit must be paid to confirm any bespoke item. Once this has been paid the order cannot be changed. Should you wish to cancel the order after the deposit is paid I will not be able to refund this. Any remaining payments must be paid and cheques cleared before goods are dispatched. Postage is not included in the cost of bespoke items, this will be added to your balance invoice.

Bespoke/commissioned items are non-refundable and non-returnable.